Sunday 13 May 2007

tagged

I've just been told I've been 'tagged'. This is something kind of nice going around in the art blogging world where when tagged you have to:

1. List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.

2. Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.

3. Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

So here goes with my 7 random facts/habits:

1. I live in a little old house in the city with a large garden that will one day engulf me with its weeds.

2. I've just finished reading "Dead Air" by Ian Banks, a wonderfully cynical, but incredibly funny British writer.

3. I really want to visit New York City. I'm reading NYC City Secrets edited by Robert Kahn, full of the favourite places of writers, artists, filmmakers, foodies etc... It's fantastic!

4. I go to bed early - about 9.30am most nights or I can't be human the next day.

5. My favourite television program of all time is "Six Feet Under". Rachel Griffiths is amazing.

6. I love the smell of eucalyptus trees and the Australian bush. I almost cried when I first smelt it again after living away for many years.

7. I could easily be a hermit but fight the temptation daily by being reasonably social (I hope).

And the 7 art blogs I'm going to tag in this game are (apologies to those who have already been tagged or who don't like these games):

1. Moontea artwork - Kristin Logabill

2. Inaluxe - Kristina Sostarko

3. Janeys Journey

4. Woodblock Dreams - Annie Bissett

5. Pepperina Press - Helen

6.Poppy Talk

7. Jodi's Weblog - Jodi Green



my lovely sweet cat, Sumi, sitting in the olive tree pot.

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah! what a great read... I can so relate to the hermit thing... LOL. And I just adore your cat! we have two cats - Lady Godiva is grey like Sumi, but she's way old now and looks a little smaller and she's also deaf. we adore her totally, and of course, our black captin aka minki. by the way, I did my seven fact thingies - :) thank you for asking me, I was going to ask you too, but I've been beaten! xo

    ReplyDelete