Tuesday 22 December 2009

dan mccarthy: screenprints

Dan McCarthy: The Woods

If this print wasn't already sold out I'd be lining up to purchase it. American printmaker Dan McCarthy's screenprint The Woods. Someone who loves printing and drawing trees as much as I do! And look at those sweet little owl faces in the trees! Little eyes peeping out at us. Click on the image to get a better look. Oh and he has some cool screen printed t-shirts for sale too. Thanks to printinteresting for leading me to his site.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, don't you love it when you find something and it just works instantly for you?! I love that. :) This is amazing. I really didn't get it until I zoomed in. I love the mystery in it, and how cheeky it is. :) Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary picture. I wouldn't mind it on my wall either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to shar information in the website,after reading i' very like'it
    cara menyembuhkan keratosis pilaris

    ReplyDelete