Saturday 30 October 2010

two things

A place to draw breath on a busy day in Kyoto: Nanzenji. With autumn approaching in the northern hemisphere and along with it the spectacular visual feast that is momiji you need to get there early in the morning though. Before 9am or it's very, very crowded.
A big thanks to the ever generous Holly from Decor8 for posting my 2011 calendar in her annual calendar round up. There are some gorgeous calendars out there this year! There is still time to purchase one if you're thinking of giving it as a gift for the coming holiday season.

More pics from Kyoto to follow.......

2 comments:

  1. Kyoto, beautiful. My sons & I did so much when we were there, and my eldest has been back recently. Love your work, congrats on featuring on Decor8. Safe travels...Terese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kyoto is a lovely city, isn't it? Thanks for your sweet words about my work.

    ReplyDelete