Thursday 18 August 2011

what colour is your confetti?

2012 calendar
2012 calendar
2012 calendar
2012 calendar in progress
2012 calendar

I know, freaky, isn't it, pics of my 2012 calendar now, at this time of the year? Yes indeed, the calendar making world thinks well in advance of real time and as painful as that might be for most of us 2012 isn't that far away. Really. When you think about it.

Ok, so maybe this is a tad early. But I got all carried away with sumi ink and water colour and a confetti of reds & pinks that appear in graceful little pools on the pages of this design. And before I knew it the whole thing was done. Or almost. I have yet to complete the cover.

And if I don't stop gawking at these pics of Kathryn Tyler's house (from last week's episode of Grand Designs) I think I might just die with envy. The woman has taste by the bucket load.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work.
    I watched that ep as well of grand design - total agreement with you, the house was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! And YES to that lovely house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calendar is looking great! I mean to make a calendar each year, but only think of it a week before Christmas... well done on getting in on time!

    And here's to another Grand Designs fan!

    ReplyDelete